Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Fun Day At The Lake

Today we headed down to Lake Isabella. Camden Craig came with Matthew. We also met the Crowleys there. The boys caught a lot of fish. Jack even caught a fish with his hands. They did all kinds of tricks off the dive. It made Angie and I a nervous wreck! I was so exhausted today that I fell asleep on the beach. I owe Angie an apology- I don't think I was very good company. I stayed up way too late reading and quilting. When were getting ready to leave Angie and I had the boys throw all the fish back. Somehow Jack sat on the bucket and fell in. He was then stuck and stuck tight. While trying to get him free a very big bee got stuck in my beach cover-up and stung me good! It has been a while since I have been stung. I forgot how bad it hurts. Angie performed first aid and I survived. It took both Angie and I to get Jack out of the bucket. Talk about not having a camera when you need one. The boys begged long enough for Angie and I to give in for a switch of kids. I brought Camden, Connor, and Matthew home with me. Jack went to play with Cameron and Chloe. The older boys built a bike ramp and filmed each other. They then played x box. I made a dinner of tacos, corn on the cob, crispy crowns, fried zuchinni and nachos. There was nothing left. Those boys can eat.
When Jimmy went to get Jack he somehow fell out of wagon and banged up both knees and wrists. The poor kid had a rough day. He would be a good campanion for dad. They have about the same kind of luck. Mom- Don't let Dad sit on any buckets!
That about sums up our day. We are all tired and are ready for bed.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment