Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week Of July 19-25

We have not been doing too much lately. The weather has been cool the last few days. Last week the boys had eye exams. I can't believe how much that cost me! No one had any changes with teir sight which is good. The boys swam at the Crowley's last week while Katie and I walked Daisy with Makenna and Cami. On Wednesday evening Katie and I went to the Taste of Zanesville (kid-free). It was a good time. Katie won a beautiful pottery bird bath made by Burley Clay. She only spent 75 cents. I tried and gave up after three dollars worth of quarters landed on the ground. I am glad she won though. The bird bath will look so pretty in her new landscaping. Later that week we took the boys to see the Harry Potter movie. It was so long. I don't get what all the fuss is over those books and movies. On Saturday the boys and Jimmy worked at the Miracle League. Matthew really enjoys it. Jack does too, but he feels nervous. Makenna keeps him hopping though! Jimmy took Matthew golfing on Saturday. On Sunday we visited St. Luke's Lutheran Church. We all enjoyed the service, excluding Jack. He did enjoy the juice and cookies afterward. Matthew and Jim just left to watch Michael at Vista View. He is trying to qualify for the ZDGA.

We leave Saturday for a week-long trip to Hilton Head. J.C. generously offered us his condo. We can't wait! It has been about five years since our last family vacation.

Hopefully I'll have more pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment