Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Soak Up Sunshine







Wwe We went to the lake on Tuesday. Matthew, Jack, and Cameron swam out to the dock. Angie and I were a nervous wreck the whole time they were out there. They were proud of themselves though. Marianne, Avery, and Sydnee also went to the lake with us. I forgot how little ones can keep you hopping. So while Marianne was chasing and playing, Angie and I were fretting. It doesn't matter the age- our children are always our first concern. Those concerns just change as they grow.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures were great. The boys look like they have grown. I am so proud of them for swimming to the raft. I think I only did it once and I was in high school. They must get their swimming ability from their Mom.

    You are right a mother's worries continue, even after the kids are all grown up. Usually, the worries get bigger.

    I have read 3 books since we left: The Quiet Game, The Shack, and The American Wife. The Shack will be my next selection for Book Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom,
    I'll let everyone know at the next book club that you have chosen the Shack.

    Keep safe and tell Dad to use his checklist.
    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete