Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Week's Plans

Saturday: I am going to a quilt show with some women from the Lutheran Church on Pine Street. I am excited to go! Jimmy and the boys will be volunteering at the Miracle League baseball games today. They plan to go see Transformers in the afternoon.
Tonight I'd like to finish piecing the quilt for our bed. It is huge. I hope that I will be able to finish the quilting some day. I am going to have to keep the pattern pretty simple.

Sunday: We will probably mow grass, work in the yard, and get groceries. Not a very exciting day.

On Monday Matthew has bass guitar lessons. He is getting really good. His teacher said he has a real aptitude for learning guitar. We may go to the lake. The boys want to see the Crowley kids and go fishing. I wouldn't mind relaxing in a beach chair with a good book. We will most likely go to the lake any day the it isn't raining. The boys really need to get out of this house and away from each other for a little while. On Thursday I have my quilt night and Friday is junior golf for Matthew.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous that you got to go to the quilt show. I'll bet it was really interesting. I've been trying to work on my yoyo quilt or the baby quilt everyday.

    ReplyDelete